CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

My self

Hi.My name is Vincent Loh Wui Jin.I study in a good school called SJK(c)Kuen Cheng (1).
I have many good friends there.They help me when have difficulties but some don't.They stand aside and let me get punished.Some people like my class naughtiest boy called Matthew Nicholos Chin Han Jie,is a troublemaker.My whole class hates him because of his attituude.He likes to bully people and the worst of all is when you tell the teacher about the matter,he will say that you started it first.The teacher favours him,so if you tell the teacher,you will be the one ending up getting the scolding.Although it is like that,i still like the school because it has good education.My friends comfort me when i am sad.They are Rose,Wan Xin,Rui Xing,Joelle,Wen Lyn,Kah Chung,Wei Liang,Kai Sheng,Bryan,etc.You should meet them because they really are kind hearted people.

2 comments:

MonfereBlogspot said...

Ha..ha.. my name oso got..

Sue Ann ; 抒恩 said...

hiie!!~ sueann here >333 u din rite me... T.T haha XD jus jokin. LOL... by de way, i link-ed you!