CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Today was so fun because i can play badminton from 7.30a.m. till 10.00a.m. with my friends from my class and other classes. I can't believe that teacher lost to us.LOL. After playing, we went up to our class on the 3rd floor. We were so tired that we rested while listening to some music when my friend Siaw Pey Yao interrupted us. She said that the disciplinary teacher was looking for standard six students because many students were not there. Tze Liang and I sneaked into the hall and went to the 6M row of classmates who were sitted there. We were lucky that the disciplinary teacher didn't see us. We saw some interesting performance. Then, the disciplinary teacher asked the standard 6 students to stay back because he wanted to tell us something. When the K class came into the hall,the disciplinary teacher scolded,hit them and announced that PSP(Play Station Portable) children's day this Friday. Sob. None of the us liked the K class people since standard 3 except for the naughty students like Matthew,Dong Xiong,Yee Haow,etc because they are troublemakers. We went back to our class and saw a few of our classmates practising for this friday's dance.Their dance was so good that everyone clapped their hands after they had finished. I played cards with my friends too. They are Joelle,Benjamin,Jia Hui and Tze Liang. After winning, they started to exchange cards when i had 1,2 or 3 cards left. Can't blame them because they were desperate to win.

See you people tomorrow.Bye bye

4 comments:

Sue Ann ; 抒恩 said...

ur blog so funny~ =D n cute. SIOW PEY YIAW la... wakaka!

MonfereBlogspot said...

Ha...ha... u so naughty huh!!!
U gud lah.... play so long... I play 40 minutes u play 2 hours!!

MonfereBlogspot said...

Hi... link 2 my blog lah! monfere.blogspot.com

Cheers
Wei Liang

Sue Ann ; 抒恩 said...

er... de link dere can rite my name Sue Ann oni? dunwan de highfend. my ic no dash der. thanks~ n nice blog u have dere.