CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Sorry everyone. These few days I was very busy and i could not use the computer because my family members were using it. I have nothing else to write so i'll just try to answer the questions that my friends asked me and talk about some other stuff.

Nicole Ng, u asked me how to make the background something like mine. You go to www.pyzam.com and find the background skins that tou like and just click on it, After that, you copy the code and paste it at the edit html in the layout section. Just delete everything there and paste but you need to put the links and other stuff back.

Sue-Ann, that day after graduation you ask me who i like right? I said that i will give you an answer before i go back home but i forgot, so i am going to tell you now. i like everybody as my friends and i love my family members.

You all should listen to this few songs,说好的幸福呢, 稻香, 烟火, 不会分离, 风雨同路, 劲歌金曲2 - 情歌王. these are very nice song although it is chinese.

Now my elder brother started working in pavilion, i have lest time to talk to him but we still talked before he goes to work and after he comes back from work so, i just play my PSP, see my second brother play computer, play chess and cards with him and listen to music.

That's it folks. Bye Bye. Have a good holiday.

0 comments: