CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Exam over already. However, there are still a lot of works to do. Got so many projects. My friends all crazy after exam. All of them are so worried about their Sejarah and BM but my class got five students don't need to worry. They are Desmond, Yu-Wen, Calvin, Yuan Foong and ME!! LOL.

All of my old-mates. Sorry for not replying your messages. It is really an honour for me to be able to meet you all. You all shone upon me and gave me hope, life and helped me when I was in trouble. I sincerely thank you all except for one person. You guys should know. It is MATTHEW CHIN HAN JIE!!!!! HAHA. But I forgave him for all the sins he had did to me in order to have peace. I hope that he had learned his lesson after twisting his arm during house training.

Yesterday, I sent my brother to the airport with my parents. I left early in school and my friends keep asking me the same things. Where are you going or why you leave early. Now you all know the answers.

Before I leave, i would like to thank you all for being my friends. Thank You.

0 comments: